Thursday, October 21, 2010

ruffles.

what can i say, i love ruffles. add a ruffle to ANYTHING, well almost anything, and instantly i fall in love.

we carry a line at the store that is nothing but ruffles.. india rose.

drool with me..

click image to see details


click image to see details


click image to see details


click image to see details


click image to see details


click image to see details


click image to see details


click image to see details


click image to see details

on a daily basis i hear phrases like these,

"do you think this ruffle is too big?"

"i think it needs a little bit more ruffles."

"how cute would this be with ruffles?"

"lets add a ruffle pillow!"

and its phrases and moments like those that i realize how much i love my job.

and a little inspiration from audrey, because im feeling good..

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."


much love,

mary morgan

1 comment:

  1. I adore you. I oftentimes think - "I hope ruffles never go out of style." I love ruffles as well. On anything.

    ReplyDelete